Tuesday, July 14, 2015

How We Wear Them | Jenny in red

We're starting a new style series on the blog to inspire our readers. See below for details on how you can participate.
Style inspiration from Meadowland Designs
Jenny from Leaf Dance Photography styled her Meadowland Designs necklace & earring set with a lovely poppy watercolor skirt & a simple coordinating top for a classy look.

How We Wear Them – Featuring…You!

Over the years, I’ve been asked for suggestions on how to wear/style my jewelry & while I’ve done a few inspiration posts on the blog, my own personal style is going to be different from anyone else’s. So, I thought I would do a series on the blog that showcases all the people who wear the jewelry & that means you can help!

We’d love to see what you wear your Meadowland Designs jewelry with! Send us a picture of your outfit & we’ll share it on the blog. How do you benefit? A frequent dose of style inspiration for all & hopefully from a wide variety of tastes. Just email in a picture & it will be on the blog soon!


Note: Any kind of outfit is fine (everyday, church, special events…etc.) & a quick phone shot is also perfectly acceptable. By sending in a picture, you are giving us permission to use it on the blog & make it visible for anyone to see. Please use discretion in choosing a picture &  if you're one of my younger readers, check with your parents first. =) Aside from the picture, the only personal information I put in the posts would be just your first name.

What do you like from her outfit?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Have a question or comment? Write me a note: