Friday, September 12, 2014

Recently

Meadowland Designs will be at
the Family Economics Conference
 in Kansas City, Missouri.
 Will you?

This conference is geared towards equipping families with resources & tools for starting/running a business, and they have a vendor hall so you can see some businesses in action. Learn more here:
I recently changed how my jewelry displays in the boxes so that you no longer have to mess with the fluffy cotton filler. Now the jewelry is tidy & easy to see!

 ~ Southren Belle ~
See it here
~ Night at the Opera ~
See it here
~ Flower Bib Necklace ~
{custom color options available}
See it here
~ Silver Cherry Blossom Set ~
See it here
I will NOT be shipping out orders from September 12th - 22nd; all orders during those days will be shipped once I return to shop. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Have a question or comment? Write me a note: