Friday, September 6, 2013

New Blues

~ Winter Blues Necklace ~
This first necklace is simply made of a swirled polymer clay pendant that I made awhile back. The chain is golden brass & rich antique brass links handmade out of wire with a few sparkling Swarovski crystals to echo the pendant colors.
~ Final Flower Necklace ~
This necklace uses one color combination that I really seem to like even though its not quite something that I'd wear: a periwinkle blue with accents of soft yellow & bright coral pink. I decided to make this necklace in mixed metals also but with cool tones. I used mostly rich antique brass links with a few icy silver links scattered here & there to add some variety to this simple crystal & wire design.

What colors or combinations do you often wear or enjoy seeing?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Have a question or comment? Write me a note: